Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

Boy what a busy week I have had.
I'm glad the school holidays are here, I love holidays were the are no routines do what you like when you like.
The Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is all go now. I think it is the best Mini Catty we have had.
If you would like a copy email me and I get one out to you.
The Catalogue is so jam packed with great products.
  • Big Shot, Exclusive Dies and Embossing Folders.
  • Choice of Clear Mounted Rubber Stamps or Wooden.
  • New Punch Design.
  • 3 New In-Colours.
  • Great Stamp Sets.
  • Beautiful Designer Series Paper.
  • New Hostess Stamp Sets.
Here are a couple of cards, we made in workshops this week, using the XLarge Two-Step Bird Punch.
This is a great punch and was very popular the other night.
I Know I will use it a lot.
 I still have spaces availiable in April and May for workshops.
If you would like a copy of the Mini, email me or ring 03 686 2891
 to get your copy.
Or you can view online by chicking on Mini Catalogue in the side bar.

 Have a very Happy Easter Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment