Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Three Birds with One Stone...

.... But One got away.
A few weeks ago I joined a new challenge site "Try Stampin' On Tuesday".
Last week was the first opportunity for me to have a play, but I missed the deadline (one got away).
Here is the sketch from last week.
 I used the colour combo from JAI 60.
I love this colour combo.
I'm involved in a 'Unoffical Swap from the last round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends', for the swap we had to make an Autumn and Mother's Day Card.
So here is the card that I'm entered in JAI 60, was meant to be in Try On Stampin' Tuesday # 6 and is my Mother's Day Card.
I now have to finish another 5 of these cards for the swap, I have done the Autumn Card, so I hope to have them in the mail by Thursday.
My autumn card was so involved, I struggle with CAS (clean and Simple), so I challenged myself CAS mother's day card. 
I done think I achieved that, what do you think?
I have already received 2 lots  of swaps.
I will show you all the cards I receive when they have all arrived.
Go and check out 'Try Stampin' On Tuesday', they have another great sketch for us this week.
Also they are also offering Blog Candy if they have 50 followers by the 31st of March.
So what are you waiting for, Go.

4 comments:

  1. That Flower looks beautiful Helen, lovely card.
    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour combo too. Your card is divine & I love your sponging effect.
    Margaret Knoops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my swap from Helen today and this card is even better in 'real life', thanks Helen for swapping with me!

    ReplyDelete