Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cards for a Cure

Here's my recreation of Tammy Maxvill Cards for a Cure that she designed for UWDAF Classes, Clubs and Camps.
 Of course it's using Strength and Hope Stamp Set.
I just adore this set and with every set bought Stampin' Up are donating $2 per set to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Contact me today to order your set.
I used Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
 This card is Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.
It's a box set 4 cards in Blushing Bride and 4 cards in Baja Breeze with matching Envelopes and book marks.
I have made this set for a GirlGuide Jamboree Silent Auction that we will be holding in July.
So if you would like this Gift Set you will have come and bit for it.
I will give you more detail closer to the time.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, you did a fabulous job recreating this set! I love it the minute I saw it and would love to have a go at it myself. You have just inspired me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job. Think I will have to make this up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and inspirational project Helen. I am a total sucker for dry embossing. Love the cards. ooxx

    ReplyDelete