Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thank You Debbie

Pin It
Something that I love about Stampin' Up is the people you meet.
Here in Timaru there is another Demo Debbie, we have become friends and support one another even through we are not on the same team.
Just recently I borrowed some stamp sets from her.
Here's the thank you card and wee gift I made her.
I have cased this card, I didn't save the details so if this is your card please let me know so I can give you credit for it.
 I have really enjoyed the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP, they are gorgeous.
There are only a couple of weeks left of SAB, so contact me to get your free products when you spend $120.
Here's the gift I made her.
I have made a lot of these Post it Note Holders, they made great host gifts.
Thanks Debbie.

5 comments:

  1. What a neat card - I too love this paper. Your post it holders are cool - are you able to share the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I love the post it note holder. A great little gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo. from karyn w.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that post-it note holder Helen ... I think I need to whip up some of these!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thank you card Helen. Did u get the post it holder fm a tute...or fm ur beautiful creative mind?? Either way...I'd love to find it....looks so cool and I love the versions you have done.

    ReplyDelete