Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am Scrap Unconvention Challenge

Pin It
Jo  set us a challenge last weekend at unconvention.
We had to scrap a page titled 'I am ______'.
I haven't scrapped in a long time, I'm not a confident scrapper.
I have never scrapped about me.
But the real challenge was that we had to use our least favourite colours.
Well most of you know that I don't like soft pinks and purple, in fact Pink Pirouette used to made my skin crawl.
I got thinking, I am???
After talking with DH and other we decide I am Crafty, DH says in more ways than one.
I used Perfect Plum a colour I have never used before but have used in 4 other project this week.
I also used the 'Beau Chateau' DSP with Pink Pirouette in it.
I used Timeless Type Junior Alphabet in Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede.
DH was the photographer, I was working on my technique challenge.
I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
What's your least favourite colours?

1 comment:

  1. Good on your Helen scrapping about yourself in your least favourite colours. Nice page.

    ReplyDelete