Sunday, March 2, 2014

Our Baby has Turned 9 Today

We have had a very busy weekend.
We had a bqq for Samuel's birthday.
Here's the card I made for him.
Samuel is going to be playing rugby this season, the club he has joined the colours are Orange and Black.
So I made a Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black card.
I have used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketch 125.
I have turned it 90 degrees.
 The middle card is meant to be a rugby ball, I free hand cut the curve.
The chevrons are cut using the Circle Card Thinlits.
The big wish and happy birthday stamp is from Bring on the Cake Stamp Set.
Then I cut it out with Apothecary Framelits, I also cut 2 Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie as well and layered them at the back, I like the way it looks like it is spinning.
I cut out the chevrons out of the Whisper White, stamped happy birthday then layered it on Pumpkin Pie.
Samuel has had a great weekend, today it was Kids Karnival at church lots of fun had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment