Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hello Baby

Pin It
I have been busy in my craft room today.
This card I used the sketch from The Paper Players.
PP279
The Elephant was cased from Kelly Kent a Aussie demo.
Isn't it so cute, he is made using the tea pot from the Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies and 1" Circle Punch.
Go and visit Kelly's blog.
I used the World Traveler Embossing Folder for the Soft Sky background.
The colours are Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.
I have used Have a Nice Cuppa DSP Stack which matches the dies and Have a Nice Cuppa Stamp Set I used on yesterdays card, you can see it here.
The Hello Baby is from Crazy about you Stamp Set.
The inside sentiment is from Rose Wonder Stamp Set.
Go and check out the Paper Players and have a play along.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is clever! What a sweet little ellie and great colors too...So glad you played with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for using dies in a creative way Helen... and this is so clever ! Beautiful clean lines too!
    Thanks for joining the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete