Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Deal of the week #1


Can you believe it is June already?


This month Stampin’ Up are having Deals of the week.



Deals of the Week #1
1 June 2010
The first deals of the week are from 1 June, through 8 June, 6pm.

Item 
Page
Description
Regular Price
Sale Price
112081
152
Scallop Square punch
$35.95
$23.37
109183
153
Trio Flower punch
$35.95
$23.37
110711
153
Boho Blossoms punch
$35.95
$23.37
114889
n/a*
Scallop Oval punch
$35.95
$23.37
 *From Carryover flyer
If these punches are still on your wishlist, contact today to order yours, you will not get them at a better price than this.
 Visit my official Stampin’ Up Website, link found at the bottom of this email. Check it every Wednesday.
I can’t tell you what’s coming up next as we don’t know until that day of the special.
And to a card I made over the weekend.
This card was inspired by a card Michelle Zindorf had made, she is a very talented lady with a brayer.
I am enjoying using my brayer very much.
On this card I have used my Brayer and Sponges.
On Friday night I stayed over at the Guide Hall as a parent help on a senior guides camp. So I when armed with most of my craft supplies and even phone Paul (DH) a couple of time to bring me bits that I had left behind. I got 20 cards complete 5 cards of 4 designs. 
I made them for Agape Children's Home in Thailand, Bev Watt saw a docomentary (Aussie) on the home and was deeply moved and emailed them and asked if cards would be of any help to them. They replied and said that cards would be great as they like to celebrate the children's birthdays and often there printer is broken so that they can't print cards. Bev asked for help to make them and has committed to sending them 200 cards.
This is another design that I did for them.
I will show you the other two designs tomorrow.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work, Helen! I am keeping a close eye on your specials... nothing for me yet, but I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete