Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Team Swaps

I finnish my book today, so now I am now reading the next book Ever After.
I recommend you go to the library and get a Karen Kingsbury book, great reading.
Here are some of the swaps from last weeks meeting.
This is the gift Rebecca made for me for my recent promotion to a supervisor.
This is Alison's swap. Don't you love Autumn Tradations DSP.
This is Jenny's Swap, love the bird on the in and outside of this card.
This Carolyn's swap, love the way she punched the Square Scallop then reattached it.
This is Sonia's swap, love the pillow box in acetate with great flower. There were Jelly Beans in this, which got eaten very soon after showing it to the kids.
This is Trina's swap, beautiful flower love Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise together.
This is Rachel's swap, she has Embossed the petals.
This is Lisa's swap, great mini card and envelope.

2 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! You have very creative team members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautifu, beautiful swaps! What a talented team you have. (And congrats on your promotion - well done!)

    ReplyDelete