Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day.
I blogged My Father's Day card a few weeks ago, click here to view.
Hope you are all having a great Father's Day.
Thoughts and Prayers to you all in Christchurch.
I have been in contact with family and friends in CHCH, they are all fine with very little damage.

I have been meaning to make a Post It Note Holder for a very long time now.
I finally got around to it on Friday.
I have used Greenhouse Gala DSP.
I am loving this DSP and can't wait to get my hands on the other new DSPs.
It has some very yummy colours in it, like Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz (In Colour) and Daffodil Delight (New Colour Brights Collection).
Both these New Colour are just stunning.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool project, Helen. Who doesn't need a Post-It notepad near the phone? (Complete with pencil... even better!)

    ReplyDelete