Monday, September 26, 2011

My Craftroom

Today it is South Canterbury Anniversary Day, so I stayed in bed to midday reading, then I finished sorting my craftroom.
Darian went out with the men from our church 4 wheel driving. 
Paul was on call so had to stay in town, so he has been pottering around the pool getting it ready for the summer. 
Savannah and Samuel were helping Dad.
I had to move my cardstock as the sun was bleaching it.
 I have made a video of my craftroom.
Here is a video of my craft space, please be kind to me it is my first video.
Have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. a stunning room Helen!! I bet the ladies LOVE coming to your place to craft - an amazing space and an awesome teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, Totally amazing, so envious and you have some fantastic ideas for storage love the ribbon boxes

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour, it is always great to see how other people have there craft "spaces" set up. Some are lucky to have a room, others just have a table but we all love to see space saving and storgae ideas. Looks like you have a fab space to get all the inspiration flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only have you got gorgeous hair, now you have a gorgeous craft room. Thank you so much for the tour Helen. Pam (Whangarei - we met at the Big Day Out)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of ur space Helen. I dare to dream that one day I'll have more space than 2 seats at the dining table!!! I look v v much fwd to seeing what comes out of this magical space...on non bleached CS...hee hee hee. ooxx

    ReplyDelete