Tuesday, September 27, 2011

With Sympathy

Alison Hydes (my upline) lost her mother to a long battle with cancer.
Here is the card I made for her and her family.
 I have used the Double Emboss Technique, which I saw on Jacquelyn Pedersen blog last week.
The colour combo is a combo that Tina one of my costumers is going to use for her Christmas Cards.
Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, thanks Tina.
I have used Whisper White Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
I also used 'Two Tags Bigz Die' and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon which are both new to the new Idea Book and Catalogue.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gorgeous colours. I was about to say might need to use them for Christmas but looks like Tina has already thought about it.

    The saying on the front it just perfect for a sympathy card. Love to your friend.

    ReplyDelete