Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Card in a Box

Pin It
I have made another card in a box.
I wanted to make a masculine card but I don't think I have achieved it.
 I think is more quirky that masculine.
What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.
 I have used 'See Ya Later' (SAB), 'My Friend' and 'Zoo Babies' Stamp Sets.
I love how the sentiment fits into the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
I used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the sentiment, Island Indigo and Always Avocado.
 I coloured the toucans with Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse or Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Write Markers.
The grass is cut from Pistachio Pudding Card Stock, the DSP is Venetian Romance.

Get your FREE Sale-A-Bration Gift NOW!  1 with every $110 order from my Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment