Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Make 'N' Take

Pin It
Sorry I didn't back the other day, our internet is down to dial up so everything is a bit slow here.
Here's what I demoed for the make 'n take for our team meeting last week.
 It's a note book cover using Pop 'n' Cuts Card Base.
Paula Reid emailed here the tutorial, Paula is a Stampin' Up demonstrator in the North Island.
I have changed the scoring measurements to add a pen or pencil.
The colour combo is Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Basic Black and Whisper White.
 The DSP I have  used is Venetian Romance.
I used You're Lovely Stamp set which is a Sale-A-Bration set.
I stamped it in Stazon Black, then we coloured the lillies with Blender Pens.
The Twine is from Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, also a SAB product.
Place an order of $110 and you could get this stamp set FREE

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good Helen ., Can't wait to make mine.

    ReplyDelete