Friday, January 29, 2010

Rose is a Rose

Rose is a Rose Stamp Set is another one of the six stamp sets I got free.
It is beautiful 2 step stamp set. You stamp the big rose first, then use the Stamp-a-ma-jig too, with the top stamp to give your rose the dimension. I have stamped the rose in Riding Hood Red, then I stamped VersaMark and put Heat & Stick Powder then Dazzling Diamonds.
I made this card for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #58 (MTSC58).
Supplies List:
Stamp sets: Rose is a Rose and Warm Words.
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Whisper White and Washington Apple DSP.
Ink: Riding Hood Red and VersaMark.
Extras: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool, Sponges and Eyelet Border Punch.
MTSC58
If you would like to know more about 2 step stamping or any of the products used and how you can get free Stamp Sets.
 Email me or phone 03 686 2891.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, Helen! I love the way that when I first look at this card it looks so simple and sophisticated... and then when I look closer I see that there is so much more to it than originally noted. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant Helen. I just love the colurs you have used (and the products, of course, lol)

    ReplyDelete