Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 parcels in 3 days

I have been very lucky this week, I have recieved 3 parcels in 3 days.
The first was from Alison my Upline congradulating me for reaching $20000 in sales, and telling me my name was on the board at convention. She made me a beautiful card and there was some chocolates and 3 Stampin' Up pens, I was so spoilt. 
 Alison has used Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White Card Stock and Tall Tales DSP (retired).
Thank you Alison.
Yesterday I recieved My Unconventional Swaps in the post, it was so exciting to open it and see what all the talented ladies had made.
This is Keryn's swaps (she made 3).
Keryn's #2
Keryn's #3
Julie Woolner's
Nadine Potroz's
Dee Sturgeon's
Don't you think they are just fabulous, I certainly do.
This is only half of what recieved, I will post the rest tomorrow.
Thanks ladies you are all so talented it is a pleasure recieving swaps from you.
The 3 parcel arrived today from mainly music HQ, thanking me for stepping in last weekend at conference when I saw that they needed help, inside there was a card, snack bar and a Latte.
Thanks Elaine.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love this SU job! Always getting goodies in the post. Well done Helen, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete