Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blog Candy

Yesterday The counter on my blog ticked over 20,000.
As a huge Thank you to you all who read my blog and leave such wonderful comments, I'm offering Blog Candy!!
All you have to do is leave a comment.
And on Monday I will have a ramdom draw for the winner of Vintage Labels Stamp Set!! (retired SAB set).
Close off: 2pm Monday 3rd May.
This is open only for people in New Zealand.


Here's and early photo from my blog on 13th June last year, Hasn't my photo taking improved.
Good Luck!
Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah 20,000!!!! I love checking out what you have been up to - well done - I love your flower bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what you make Helen, You come up with some lovely work! Those Bookmarks look great!
    Christine B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do enjoy your crafty ideas. Adored the flower bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Helen! Please don't enter me in the draw, but just know I visit you regularly, and find joy in your posts (as well as loads of inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, CONGRATS ON HITTING THE 20,000 MARK, I ALSO REGULARLY CHECK YOUR BLOG TO SEE THE GREAT NEW CREATIONS YOU HAVE COME UP WITH, KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep a good eye on you and your creations.
    You and your abilities are an amazing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation - do NOT include me in the candy - unless it's the real sort ;-)

    Seriously Helen your work always inspires me - just wish I had more time to be inspired - I've nominated your blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award & would be honoured if you collect it from http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/2010/05/blushing-me-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen - I'm passing you the Sunshine Award! Please check my blog to pick it up.... and thank you for your encouragement and inspiration. Bron xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did comment! I did, I did! But it seems to have disappeared - so here is another one. :-)

    ReplyDelete