Sunday, August 8, 2010

JAI # 29 Second Entry

This week at JAI is a Colour Challenge.
This a colours combination that I haven't really used before.
I only had Card Stock in Kraft, Very Vanilla and a teeny tiny scrap of Always Artichoke.
I did have Raspberry Tart DSP which has Rose Red in it and a piece of Rose Red 1" double‐stitched grosgrain ribbon.
So here is my second entry into this weeks JAI challenge.
This is the card I made first but I wasn't happy with it so I put it aside made my card I entered on Friday.
I came back to it and finished it.
I have made this card plainer and changed the sentiment, to make it a sympathy or get well card.
I have used Dimensionals to lift up the Very Vanilla Card Stock with Lovely as a Tree Stamped in Always Artichoke then I sponged the grass area of the stamp and around the edges also.
The 1" double‐stitched grosgrain ribbon which is available in Rose Red, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip has got 50% off in the Last Chance List. Remember that they are only available till 31st August or till stocks last.
Click here to check out The Last Chance List. 
Email me today with your order.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Helen! I like both cards, but I think the simpler background makes the image pop a little more. Beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout design of this card Helen! And I like how you sponged the vanilla with the artichoke, very effective :)

    ReplyDelete