Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy Bithday Samuel

Pin It
Yesterday our youngest turned 11, I'm not sure where all those years have gone.
He is Stars Wars mad at the moment, so I have made him a Light Saber card.
 It is a double slider card, the tutorial is on Splitcoaststampers HERE.
 I have used Numbers of Years Stamp Set and used the Big Shot with Large Numbers Framelits Dies to cut the 11 in Silver Glimmer Paper.
 The handle of the light saber uses Word Window Punch, I added the ribbon just to give a pull tab on it.
For the inside I added some Glimmer Paper and a birthday sentiment from Sunburst Sayings.
Today I have been baking cake for Saturday's celebration.
He saw a R2D2 cake at a local bakery it was only priced at $195 or $250 for a larger one.
I know he will be happy with my attempt, the fun will begin when I start icing it.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment