Saturday, March 5, 2016

Happy Day

Pin It

Here's a quick card I made this morning.
 I saw a card similar on pinterest last night.
I used 1 1/2" and 1" Circle Punches.
I used Flower Medallion Punch to make the leaves, I punched it out then reinserted it though the side of the punch and punched again.
I thought it was fun card, I have used the colours from Can You Case It #109
I have used  Shimmery White, Tempting Turquoise and Crushed Curry.
To finish it of I used the Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the centre circle and some rhinestones.
Last I stamped the sentiment from Perfect Pairings Stamp Set a SAB set you can earn for free.
Go and have a look at You Can Case It site, get inspired and create.
It's been a very busy week.
Here's the cake I iced for Samuel who turned 11 last Wednesday, we are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate.
My talents don't lay in cake decorating but the birthday boy is happy so that's the main thing.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment