Thursday, March 10, 2016

Peek a Boo

Pin It
Yesterday at Craft Group my Friend Bev brought along stunning fancy fold card that she got for 70th birthday last week, I took photos of and measurements.
When I came home I did some investigating and found out that it was a Peek a Boo card the tutorial is on Splitcoaststampers.
Here's my card that I made.

 I used Botanical Builder Framelits for the flowers and Bitty Butterfly Punch.
 I have used The Colour Tree #9  for my colour combo.
 When you open your card the hidden message slides across.
I have used Ovals and Deco Labels Framelits.
 I used Timeless Textures and Butterfly Basics Stamp Sets.
I added a complete panel of Shimmery White Card to give you plenty of room to write your message, in the tutorial they only used an oval cut out.
I used both Rhinestones, Pearls and Wink of Stella Brush Pens to add some bling.
It is such a small world the card Bev received was made by Tina a friend of my mine in Timaru.
Go and check out the links, get inspired and create.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen! I absolutely LOVE your peek a boo card. What a great design and I love the cluster of die cut flowers. Thanks for joining in at The Colour Tree.

    ReplyDelete