Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Thank You for the Cross

Pin It
This week over at Just Add Ink #303, the challenge is Just add .....E .
I have made up some Easter baskets and a couple of Easter cards.
Brenda from Qbee's Quest blog designed both the card and baskets, using the Sunburst Thinlits.
 These two cards are the same apart from using different DSP.
 I love the bit of bling the Gold Glimmer Paper Scallop Punch gives the card.
 I cut the sunburst out of Soft Suede card then run it back thought the Big Shot in the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
Happy Easter is from Crazy About You Stamp Set.
 For the inside I stamped 'thankful for you' from Sheltering Tree Stamp Set.
I thought that was appropriate and reminded me of a song we sing in church.
Thank you for the cross by Hillsong.
I will come back tomorrow and share more about the wee baskets.
Go and check out Just Add Ink HERE.
Brenda have a video on how to make her card, go and have a look HERE.
See you tomorrow.
Product List

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely display of Easter goodies Helen. Your little baskets are super cute. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I bet the recipients of these Easter gifts will be thrilled. I really like the way you've incorporated a cross into your starbursts :) It was so lovely to see these at our just add E challenge this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful collection of Easter baskets, Helen and I adore your card using the Sunburst Thinlit too! So clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete