Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Have Cased....

...Another Michelle Zindorf card.
You must go and have a look at her blog here, she does the most amazing pieces of work with her Brayer and Stamps.
Michelle is a Demonstrator in the West Alexandria, USA. 
She teaches Stamping and Brayer Workshops all across the States.
If she was ever to come to New Zealand, I would be there with bells on, I would beg, borrow or steal to get to wherever she would be teaching (just kidding about stealing but I think you get the gist of what I saying).
Go and check her blog, she has 364 tutorials.
Here is my CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of her latest tutorial #364 found here.
I had fun making it, it was a quick card to make.
Please don't be too harsh on me if you are comparing it to Michelle's, I do love it.
I have used a different tree stamp to what Michelle has used as we don't have that one in NZ.
Supplies List
Stamp Sets: Winter Post and Lovely as a Tree.
Inks: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze.
Card Stock: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
Accessories: Brayer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, White Gel Pen, Sponges, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and Post it Notes(not SU).

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous I saw that tutorial & thought WOW - yours is pretty BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just lovely! You do love your brayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are v v game even attempting a Zindorff card Helen....and you have done a cracker of a job. Very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete