Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday's Tip # 3

Have I told you...
That I'm in love with the Basic Rhinestones and the Basic Pearls.
Especially the very tiny pearls.
I'm using them on nearly everything.
 Tuesday Tip
Both the Pearls and Rhinestone have adhesive on the back.
The instructions tell to gently peel from backing, been careful not to touch the adhesive or they will lose some of there tackiness, easier said than done .
So the best way I have found to remove them is to use your Scalpel Blade, poke the tip of the blade just under the Pearl or Rhinestone then you can remove it without touching it and adhere to your creation.
This the card that we made last night at a workshop as our 'Make 'n' Take'.
You guessed it, it has Basic Pearls on the Butterflies.
We also used Shimmer Paints and Colour Spritzer Tool.
Supplies List
Stamp Set: Butterfly prints.
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
Ink: Concord Crush.
Stampin' Write Markers: Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Shimmer Paint Platinum, Sponges, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, Butterfly Punch and Colour Spritzer Tool.

If you would like to get a group of friends together and would like me to come over or you come to my house for workshop and make a card like this one.
Contact me to book a date (all my contact details are on the Contact Me page at the top of my blog).

1 comment: