Friday, October 15, 2010

Missing.....

...Where oh where has this week gone?
I have had an extremely busy week this week, I'm so glad that the kids have been back at school.
Wednesday for Kids Club at School the kids made 'Coupon Books' using up some of my retired Cardstock.
I will upload some photos tomorrow as my camera batteries have gone flat, I will go and charge them now.
Yesterday I was preparing for 2 workshops.
This morning I went to a local craft group for a workshop, we had great fun.
The ladies loved the Christmas Card they made.
So this afternoon I have unpacked and repacked for Tonight's Midnight Madness Workshop and finished making the door prize.
The door prize fits the brief for Just Add Ink Challenge this week.
JAI # 39 is Just Add Blue......
Pop on over to JAI and have a look at the DT exsamples, they are a bunch of very talented ladies.
I have filled it with some crafting bits and pieces and of course chocolate.
I have used Elegant Soiree DSP and of course more Pearls, Isn't it just so yummy.

This is truelly elegant paper, an excellent name.
Anyway I must go now and get tea then, I'm of to the Midnight Madness.
Have a great weekend everyone.

12 comments:

  1. I agree, Helen - this week has WHIZZED by so quickly! I love your bag - what a fabulous door prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful bag and will be very much desired to be won! I love the clasp you have made. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous bag Helen! I am sure whoever gets lucky and receives it will be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love that DSP! Template please????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wish I could win THAT - it's gorgeous!!! love the colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a great prize ... would love to win that handbag too, it is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a snazzy bag! Some lucky Ladie is going to be so glad she went to that workshop!! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Elegant Soiree dsp. The bag is lovely.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen! This is so gorgeous. Love this DSP! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink and supporting Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! A BEAUTIFUL bag filled with chocolate! Can't imagine anything better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great door prize. I'm sure the winner will just love it!

    ReplyDelete