Monday, October 4, 2010

Time for Tea

This a wee gift I have made quite a lot of late.
I have used Priceless Stamp Set and Occasional Quotes Level 3 Hostess Stamp Set.
It is a great set I love the quotes, if you would like to earn this contact me and book a workshop.
Inside place a tea bag or a gift card and pop inside a card, a perfect wee gift for someone you care a lot about.
One of the new products that we have in the 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue are the Pearls and Rhinestones, the adhesive on the back them easy to adhere and are perfect any project.
I have used the smallest Pearl on the Butterfly wing, I'm loving the tiny pearls very elegant.
The colours I have used are Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
I'm loving this colour combo.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, this is beautiful. I esp love your colour combo, and the placement of your tiny pearl.

    ReplyDelete