Friday, October 29, 2010

Just Add...

...Birthday.
This week add Just Add Ink Challenge # 41 is add a birthday.
This the birthday card I have made for my Mum's birthday last Monday.
This is a Tri-shutter Card, they are very easy to make.
I have used Elegant Soiree DSP, I love this DSP.
I have made a matching Expansion Album for her present, I will show you that after she has recieved them.
I know I said that her birthday was last Monday, I was waiting on the ribbon to arrive so I have only just it finished this week.
Supplies List
Stamps: Baroque Motifs and On Your Birthday.
Ink: Soft Suede and Frost White Shimmer Paint.
Cardstock: Early Expresso, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede and Elegant Soiree DSP.
Extras: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds and Basic Pearls.
If you would like to made a Tri-shutter Card contact for a workshop.
Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Helen! Must try this challenge! I missed last week's one! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helen - that's beautiful. Your Mum will be thrilled with it, I'm sure. Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful project, Helen. The Elegant Soiree DSP is certainly a favourtite of mine. I know how long it takes to make a tri-shutter card like this and I'm sure your mum will appreciate all the 'love' that went into it. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen, I really should get this stamp set out more often, Lovely choice of DSP too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a stunner of a card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour combo! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete