Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Flowering fields

Pin It
Pals Paper Arts challenge, PPA 286 - A sketch.
I turned the sketch on it's side.
I used Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.
 I used Resist Embossed Technique, I stamped the flower with VersaMark then heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
 Next I sponged daffodil Delight,then Tangerine Tango and lastly Cherry Cobbler.
 I used retired washi tape, I guilty of buying washi then not using it very much.
The sentiments are from Balloon Celebrations.
This was a quick and simply card to make, go and look at Pals Paper Arts and join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. STUNNING and I loved the way you stamped on the inside....I am guilty of not doing that enough!Way to take a sketch and rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You panel is lovely! The emboss resist looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great job with the color gradient and the resist emboss technique. Having the color scheme flow into the inside of the card is great! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete