Monday, February 15, 2016

Thank You

Pin It
Today I'm using Freshly Made Sketches FMS#223, and the the colour challenge at Can You Case It CYCI#107.
 I was a bit stuck with this sketch, so I when looking in the Occasions Catalogue for inspiration.
I was inspired by the card on page 18.
When I couldn't the leaves going how wanted them too, I looked over stamps.
The stamp sets I have used are Rose Wonder and Perfect Pennants.
I coiled up the Linen Thread and did some free hand stitched around the sentiment.
I cut of the labels one in Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake, I cut the Crumb Cake one in half and glued it so just little bit bordered the Perfect Plum shape.
I stamped of the pennant on scrap paper before stamping to the card for a lighter more distressed look.
I freehand draw the border on the inside and out With Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker.
Go check out both challenge sites, get inspire and have fun.
I got in the Top 3 Picks for my card I made last week that I made for The Colour Tree Challenge you can see it HERE.

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Super cute love the personal touches (stitching, frames)!!! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love twine you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the extra touches on your cards! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a clean and simple yet stunning design! thanks for doing us at Can You Case it? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete