Friday, February 5, 2016

What's Black and White and Red or Neutral?

Pin It
This weeks colour challenge over at You Can Case It

This week Dawn Griffith did a video on the Split Negative Technique using Beautiful Ride Stamp Set HERE.
As soon as I saw it I knew that that's what I was going to do for this challenge. 
I wanted to case her card, but for a challenge I thought I would look at my other Stamps and see what I could come up with, I will case her card later.
I have used Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set.
I chose to make them wedding cards.
This one I used Real Red.
 On this one I used Red Glimmer Paper, it lifts it up a notch to give real elegance.
I used Heart Border Punch for the red glimmer Heart in the middle of the flowers and the inside.
I used Beautiful Ride Stamp Set for the sentiments on the inside of the cards.
 These could be engagement cards also.
It's a great two step stamping set.
I love the VW, my daughter loves the classic VW so I bought this set her in mind.
It's DD Savannah's 18th birthday today, Happy Birthday Honey.
I will blog her card on Sunday, We are having a party tomorrow night for her.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the two cards! Fabulous! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete