Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy 18th Birthday Savannah

Pin It
Friday was our daughter Savannah's 18th birthday.
Here is the card I have made for her.
 I stamped onto Water Colour Card Stock, then coloured the VW in Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate and Sahara Sandra and my Aqua Painter.
I repeatedly stamped the sentiment over gray dsp and added a tattoo of a flower to the VW.
 When I first saw this Stamp Set I had to get it, Savannah loves VWs (classic Bugs not the modern ones).
It's a two step stamping set.
The balloon strings I stamped in Black, I had stamped the balloon and was going to watercolour them but changed my mind and punched out of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper a girl needs so glitz in her life.
The Party Punch Pack from the Occasions Catty, balloon in it matches the balloon in this stamp set.
I stamped the 18th from Number of Years Stamp Set, this is going to be well used set and has a matching Thinlits.

The DSP is Perfectly Artistic which is a SAB freebie only available till the 15th February.
I finished of the card by adding ribbon and Rhinestones to the centre of the wheels.
I stamped happy birthday and the VW inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment