Saturday, February 6, 2016

From the Outside

Pin It
Today's  card I have used this weeks colour challenge over at The Colour Tree.

I embossed the Whisper White Card Stock with Brick Wall Embossing Folder, then sponged it with Tip Top Taupe.
The embossed Calypso Coral I found in my scrap box already embossed, the folder has now retired.
I thought that it would look like drapes.

The window frame is cut from Hearth and House Thinlits Dies and the window box and sentiment is from the matching Happy Home Stamp Set.

I used Blooming Heart Thinlits to cut the flowers.
I used Candy Dots to finish of the flowers.
I stamped some flowers inside the card.
Pop on over to The Colour Tree and join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Helen, inspires me to get my window frame framelit and have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful window scene, Helen. That embossing folder was one of my favourites and I love your ledge of punched flowers with the Candy Dots. Thanks for being a wonderful supporter of The Colour Tree.

    ReplyDelete