Friday, July 17, 2009

Photos From Saturdays Scrap and Craft Escape.

Here are the photos From Saturdays Scrap and Craft Escape. Liz from Artfull Crafts is demonstrating a Kaisercraft Wall Plaque, she also demonstrated a Kaisercraft photo frame.
Here is the wall plaque that I did. I used Bella Bleu DSP. Kaisercraft wooden shape and paint. We used the Cuttlebug with Spellbinder Nestabilities to cut the centre frame, I will put a photo of Saturday into it. I embellished it will a flower using the SU Scallop Circle Punch and a spilt pin. they are so easy to make.
In the afternoon Liz demonstrated Kaisercraft wooden photo frames.
I covered my frame in Raspberry Tart DSP, I trimmed around some of the flowers then put them under a flower make with the Scallop Circle Punch. Then I finished it was a bit of bling in the centre of the flower.
Marilyn from Creative Memories demonstrated a cutie box thing, I not sure what it proper name it. I make mine with Kiwi Kiss Card Stock and decorated it with Sweet Nothing Simply Scrappin', I punched a scallop circle and cut it up into hearts to embellish it. Marilyn also demonstrated a card stock mini album, I have not finished mine yet. When I have I will post it for you to see.
We had such a great day. I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment