Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges


My Son Darian had a birthday party to go to yesterday, So I had to make a quick birthday card.
When I was surfing the net the other night came across Crazy 4 Challenges site, so I made this card for the challenge. I used Circle Circus Stampset, another favourite of mine. Darian was pleased with the card that I made for Harrison birthday.

Supplies List
Stampsets: Circle Circus, Birthday Wish (Spring Mini).
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive.
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8" Poly-Twill.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Helen! Like the colours that you chose for this card, bright and cheery :)
    Have a great week!
    Aimsxx

    ReplyDelete