Sunday, February 21, 2010

Farlie Craft Day

We had a great day in Farlie yesterday. The sun shone brightly spirits were high, lots of fun, laughter and creativity were had by all. 
 
Liz did a demo and a make 'n' take, a card using the cuttlebug.
I demo making a easel card, using Scribble This Stamp Set and water coloured it using Blender Pens and Stampin' Up Stamp Pads.
This is the make 'n' take that I demonstrated, Easter Treat Box. Using Tempting Turquoise Card Stock and Kaleidoscope DSP.
 
I made this card for Dads birthday tomorrow. I got the idea of hanging the bird cage from the tree from a entry in last weeks JAI#4, sorry don't know the artist is a big thank you from me I love your idea it is very effective. I also finished Samuel's invites which you have already seen. And I started making a Memory Box which I will show you later this week.
Supplies List:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Happy Moments (SAB) and Whimsical Words (SAB).
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze and Baja Breeze DSP.
Inks: Basic Black.
Extras: Mat Pack.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Helen! I love your Easter treat box. I hope you had lots of people!

    ReplyDelete