Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

Have I have been busy this last couple of weeks.
Timaru Life Church 50th Celebrations are this weekend, so there has been all the last minute details to attend to.
I have been trying to get my swaps done for Regional Training next weekend (21st).
The photo is above is sneak peek to some of the products I have used.
All I have to do with them is assemble them.
I hoping the ink will wear off my fingers before the weekend.
I will show you them after next weekend.
I'm looking forward to the training as it is my first Regional, I'm looking forward to meeting other Demos especially the ones who I know throught there blogs.

I have been asked to do the Wow at Regionals, so I still have to prepare for that as well.
If you are a demo and going to the Regionals next weekend please come and say hi.
I looking forward to meeting you.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm looks like my type of fun Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a wow at your first regionals you go girl!!
    Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete