Monday, March 19, 2012

Savannah Baptism Card and NZSU Emboss Challenge

Pin It
Hi all.
Sorry it been awhile between posts.
Last week I had an ex-ray of my knee and the outcome was as we thought I have Osteoarthritis.
I also had bloods taken and they showed up that I'm low on Iron.
As result of these results I have now added another tablet (iron) to all my other tablets I already take.
On Friday the doctor gave me a steroid injection in my knee.
So my knee is now feeling better, I still get some pain but it's bearable.
Yesterday Savannah (DD) got baptized, with some other young ladies from Church.
 Here's the Savannah's Card.
I have cased this from Lynda Shrimpton Here, Lynda had made it as a sympathy card.
 She had cased it from Andrea buckland's blog, Andrea had made it a Easter card, you will find a tutorial Here.
Here's the inner.
I have used 'God's Blessings, Vintage Vogue and Precious Butterflies' Stamp Sets.
God's Blessings is a great set of 8, I use it so much.
Savannah's card is Island Indigo and Whisper White.
 Here's Riding Hood Red and Whisper White Combo.
Pool Party and Whisper White.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Different colours look very effective.
    Sorry to hear about your knee. At least you know what problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your versions Helen. The diff colours do make such a diff. Hope your knee is pain-ish free soon.

    ReplyDelete