Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wrinkle Free Distress Techniqe

Pin It
At unconvention Michelle set us a technique challenge.
The technique was Wrinkle Free Distress found here on Splitcoaststampers.
 You need a non stick surface, I don't have one so I used a plastic bag, it worked but is wasn't the best.
Last night at the team meeting when we were doing the make and take we used the Circle Scissors Plus Glass Mat with ink and a brayer.
I had a light bulb moment and realized I could have used my glass mat for this technique.
I have used Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze and More Mustard.
'Forever Young' Stamp Set is a set I haven't used till a few weeks ago, which I embossed.
I have also used 'Loving Thoughts' Stamp Set from the Autumn-Winter Mini.
The tutorial used card stock, so I tried Whisper White it turned out dull and flat.
So I tried Glossy White Card Stock and loved the result.
Go and have a look at the tutorial and try it.

1 comment:

  1. Magical effect...may have another thing going in the gunna file Helen!!

    ReplyDelete