Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Nice Cuppa

Pin It
Yesterday I made a card using some more new product that arrived in the BBB yesterday.
I'm loving the Occasions Catalogue, I think it might be the best one that Stampin' Up has put out.
My wish list was/is still long.
Today the Stamp Set is A Nice Cuppa.
 The colours I have used are Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.
There are 11 photopolymer stamps in the set.
 I have used this weeks sketch  CYCI#104 from Can You Case It Challenge site.
The lace stamp is from Grateful Bunch Stamp Set also in the Occasions Catty.
I love that it looks like the tea cup is sitting on a shelf or table with lacy table cloth on it.
I cased this idea from Lyssa from Song of my heart blog, she is a US demo.
 I used a Tea Lace Doily for the circle shape on the sketch.
Grateful Bunch is set of 8 Photopolymer Stamps and there is a matching punch to match to the flowers in the set.

 I stamped the tea cup first in Softy Sky, them stamped the words in Lost Lagoon on top.
The I used the matching Cups and Kettle Framelits Die, with you can buy in a bundle and save 15%.
I untwisted some retired bakers twine to separate the fibres and tied a bow with it.
In the inside I stamped the lace border and a sentiment.
Go and look at the CYCI site, there is still plenty of time to play along.

4 comments:

  1. such a simple and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay.. now this is awesome! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous and pretty card Helen! Love the lace strip from the Grateful Bunch set and then the tea cup on top. Thanks for playing along this week at Can You Case It? Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete