Thursday, February 4, 2016

Looking Out

Pin It
This weeks Challenge at The Paper Players is PP280
I choose left side going down.
Flowers, Die Cuts and Yellow.

 I have used Happy Home Stamp Set and matching Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies that's in the Occasions Catalogue, which is available in a bundle and save 15% or you can purchase separately.
I used Markers to colour view out off the window.
I embossed the background with the Zig Zag Embossing Folder, I wanted it to look like wall paper.
The flowers are punched out with Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Then I used markers tone on tone to draw the centre of the flowers.
 The colours I have used are Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Whisper White.
I stamped flowers on the inside of the card.
Go and get inspired over at The Paper Players.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I would love to have this view from my window!
    Gorgeous card Helen!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete