Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bloomin' with Beauty

Today Samuel had his first day back at Montessori, he only has six weeks left then he will be off to school.
I managed to get down into my craft room and made some cards.
I have used Bloomin' with Beauty Stamp Set. This is one of the 6 Stamp Sets I got for free for achieving the goal of sales in the first 6 months of been a Demonstrator. If you would like to know more about been a demonstrator email me, you can earn stamps for free also. Now's a great time to join.
Sale-A-Bration starts on Monday 
25th January - 31st March.
1. Spend NZ$120 and earn one free Sale-A-Bration set of your choice.
2. Host a workshop of at least NZ$700 and earn one Sale-A-Bration set in addition to the generous hostess benefits.
3. Join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration and choose a free stamp set (valued up to NZ$93.95).

I made both these cards for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #57.
On this card I used Jumbo Grommet out of the Summer Mini Catalogue, the one below Rhinestone Brads.
This my first attempt at water colouring with our ink pads and blender pens, I'm very pleased with the results.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bloomin' with Beauty.
Stock Card: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.
DSP: Pink Flamingo.
Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Baja Breeze.
Extras: Basic Jumbo Grommets (summer mini), Rose Red 1" Double-stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Blender Pens and Snail.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bloomin' with Beauty.
Stock Card: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.
DSP: Pink Flamingo.
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Old Olive, Baja Breeze.
Extras: Small Clear Rhinestone Brads, Rose Red 1" Double-stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges, Blender Pens and Snail.

1 comment:

  1. helen...these are so pretty! great combination of papers and colors!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a great job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete