Thursday, June 24, 2010

Warm fuzzie...

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement that you all of you out there in blog land.
As you know I have been quite busy lately and that I haven't blogged much lately ( I finished my book and have been to the library to get another one today), I had a email earlier in the week from my friend Bron and fellow SU demo whom I have never met in person only blogs and emails just to see if I am ok. It's so nice that you care, and that I was missed. I have enjoyed making so many new friends (in person and on the net) since joining Stampin' Up a year ago.
Today I was awarded this Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by the very talented Bron Heslop
So now I want to ’pay it forward’, and share with you five blogs that I visit and find inspiration from (besides Bron who nominated me!)
In no particular order, here they are:

And now 5 things about me...
1. I'm on the 50th Celebration Committee for Life Church Timaru.
2. I have just started driving the school bus on a Thursday afternoons and oncall for other days when Raewyn can't do it.
3. I'm enjoying reading Karen Kingsbury books. Tissues are a must for them.
4. On Saturday I'm helping make over a 1000 dozen cheese rolls for Girl Guides Jamboree Fundraiser.
5. I love school holiday and I'm looking forward to going to the movies with Samuel and watching Toy Story 3.
I hoping to have some bits and pieces to show you tomorrow, but first I have to find my benches and tidy my craftroom.

Have a great evening and I will see you all tomorrow.

2 comments: