Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Christmas Card

Here's my first Christmas Card for the year.
I made it to match the box of tag in my last post.
I have used Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Colour Combo.
I adore Chocolate Chip in a Christmas card.
I have used Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, this is a gorgeous ribbon.
I have embossed the Decoration from 'Contempo Christmas' Stamp Set with the new Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder and mounted it up on dimensionals for a bit of pop.
I used my favourite embossing folder Square Lattice.
The also used 'Baroque Motifs' Stamp Set, this is such a versatile set I like using the flourish on Christmas card it looks like the decoration is hanging on the tree.

3 comments:

  1. Love it and your box set - they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Helen with the lattice embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start on Chrissy soon. Your card is a wonderful inspiration Helen. Lovethe colours and the dry embossing rocks!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete