Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Same But Different

Yesterday I had fun making two cards using the Mojo Monday 334 Sketch.
It's the first time that I have partaken in a Mojo Monday Sketch.
They are the same but different,
Here's the sketch.
The colour combo is Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.
I haven't used Bermuda Bay before, it looks great in this combo. 
 I turned the sketch around so my card is short and stout.
I folded an A5 Basic Gray card in half long ways.
I inked Bright Blossoms and A Dozen Thoughts for the very first time making these cards.
I cut the stamped image out with Window Frames Collection Framelits, also for the first time.
 I then made a envelope in Quatrefancy Specialty DSP, using the Envelope Punch Board.
It is the first time I have made an envelope with it, I have made boxes with it.
 Here's the other card with is a standard A5 card.
There was lots of first times in making these cards.
I have been making 3 very fun cards today, I will pop back and show you them in the next few days.

1 comment: