Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thinking of You Lotus Blossom

Pin It
 Yesterday at craft group I put ink to my Lotus Blossom Stamp Set for the first time.
I stamped in a variety of colours and made charts for my craftroom wall.
This is beside my table and is a great reference.
Then last night as I was checking my emails and Patty Bennett had posted on her blog a Lotus Blossom card which I promptly cased.
The colours I used were Calypso Coral, Basic Grey and Whisper White.
 I stamped the blossom with Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe and Wild Wasibi and Pear Pizzaz for the stem..
I also used Epic Day Washi Tape, The thinking of you comes from Sassy Salutations and the stripe is from Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.
 This was quick and simple card that came together very easily.
I'm entering it in the 'Can You Case It' Challenge CYCI#57
This is the inside.
I have made this card for dear friends in Dunedin.

14 comments:

  1. Helen this is fabulous! I love how you took the time to make a chart, on how the lotus blossom would look with the other colors! Washi is my fav! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea re the colour chart. Real you colours on your card Helen . Great mix with Washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CYCI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to make the color chart too! Beautiful card - thanks for playing with us this week at CYCI? --Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I have to play with this stamp set more. Thanks for playing with us this week at CYCI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So simple and yet so beautiful Helen. I love this combination of Lotus and washi. Thanks for joining us this week at Can You Case It? Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete