Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Crafts

On Friday I was at school doing easter crafts with the new entrants to year 2.
Today I was with the year 7 and 8 class and tomorrow I'm working with the year 3to 6 class.
Timaru Christian School is a nice small school about 75 pupils.
They made easter baskets and a stain glass window card.
Here are some photos.

We made the baskets out of old wallpaper sample books, they looked great.

The baskets and cards have been kept till this Thursday, the teachers are going to put eggs in them and then the kids are been encourged to give them away.

Don't the baskets look great. The flowers are some of my old scraps of DSP, I used the Scallop Circle Punch.

The Crosses are made using wax paper with crayon shavings them melted with the iron. They look really great. They all made a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment