Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today's the Day

Well today finally arrived for Samuel. Last Thursday as he was going to bed he said to me my birthday isn't coming. The build up for today has been a long time in the making, he got his school bag for Christmas, school books and covered them in January and he got his uniform beginning of February, to us it is not that long but to a 4 year old it is an eternity. 
 He looks very smart in his Timaru Christian School uniform.
This is his teacher Mrs Thompson. In this photo he is showing the class his train album Savannah made for him, I will take photos of it when I can get it off him.
Working at his desk.
Yesterday was the last day of mainly music for him.
He is singing 'Peeka Peeka Boo'. It will feel quite strange next Monday with out him there.
It was his last day at Montesorri also yesterday. I hung around most of the session and took lots of photos. 
This is the card I made for the Montesorri Staff, Using Echoes of kindness Stamp Set (level 2 Hostess).

No comments:

Post a Comment