Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friend to Friend

I have just got home from Christchurch this afternoon. I had a team meeting last night, its one of the things I love about been a demo is the friends and support you get from fellow team members. We all make swaps with is also great, getting everyone swaps and seeing there take on a stamp set etc.
Here is my swap that I made for the swaps, using products out off the Autumn-Winter Mini available from  1st April. I will post photos of the swaps I received over the next few days. 
Supplies List
Stamp Set: Vintage Voque, Very Vintage Wheel and Teeny TinySentiments.
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry.
Extras: Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and 2 Way Glue Pen.
This colour is just stunning. 

1 comment:

  1. Super elegant, Helen - this is my favourite stamp set right now! We have team training on Sunday, and I have made my swaps using this set too - will blog post it on Monday! :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete