Sunday, September 12, 2010

Box Card

On Friday evening I took part in a online tutorial at Crafters Amonyous.
There was a catch to this tutorial, we had to post photos of the finished card then Tia would email us the tutorial.
Tia Routledge took us through the tutorial step by step in the chatroom.
Here's the  box card (open), it was fun to make once you got the hang of all the folds.
The front of the card (closed).
I used Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Elegant Eggplant Card Stock with Vintage Vogue Stamp Set with Elegant Eggplant Ink and I used the XL 2 Step Bird Punch.
After doing this tutorial online I went straight downstairs to my craftroom with my niece Jessica and we made another one straight away. 
This is Jessica's Card, she used Basic Black and Old Olive Card Stock with Baroque Mofits.
Thanks Tia for a great tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! How do I join Crafters Anonymous? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen..that Tia is one crafty lady aye?
    Love what you have done!

    ReplyDelete