Sunday, December 19, 2010

CASE

 Copy And Share Everything.
Here is a card I cased from Bev Watt, go check her blog she is a demo in Aussie.
 This was a Make 'n' Take at a recent workshop, I the ladies had a choice of making it a Christmas or Birthday Card.
With this card I added Shimmer paint directly to the stamp.
We used Marina Mist, it is one of the brand new colours in the 2010 - 2011 Idea Book and Catalogue, it is stunning teamed with Whisper White.
To finish the cards we popped a Pearl in the centre of the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I love both of these Helen - very elegant. Baroque Motifs is so versatile and a favourite stamp set of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab workshop card. I just lurve shimmer paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baroque Motifs....one of my v v first SU sets!! How special does this card look. It's beautiful Helen!! Gotta love an adaptable card too. Well done. ooxx

    ReplyDelete